DR IGOR SMIRNOV M.S., Ph.D.
Dr. Igor Smirnov graduated from St. Petersburg Naval Academy in 1975, Faculty of Nuclear Physics (Fission Reactors) and Engineering with a Master’s of Science degree in mechanical engineering. Continuing his education into the next decade, he was actively involved in advanced research regarding the effects of low frequency electromagnetic oscillations (EMFs) on human cellular physiology at St. Petersburg State University, graduating in 1986 with his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
His advanced research and study of the psychosomatic development of children swimming in infancy was conducted at St. Petersburg Children Hospital. The results of his research were significant enough to be published by the World Health Organization in Munich, Germany. His research has been published in the St. Petersburg University Press, and in peer reviewed magazines such as Explore Magazine, The Electric Space Craft Journal, The Electronic Journal of Biotechnology, and The European Journal of Scientific Research.
Dr. Smirnov lectures extensively and makes speeches at international scientific congresses and conferences such as International Biophysics Congress (2008), Anti-Aging International Conferences (2003-2008), International Microwave Symposium (2007), Bioelectromagnetic Society Annual Meetings (2004-2007), Rutgers Symposium on Lunar Settlements (2007), The Society for Physical Regulation in Biology and Medicine Conference (2006), Thailand National Cancer Center Symposium (2005), Thailand Ministry of Public Health and The Chemistry Society of Thailand Meeting (2005), Asia-Pacific Electromagnetic Fields Conference (2004), The First Asia and Oceanic Congress for Radiation Protection (2002), Effects of EMR on Biological Systems Conference (2000). He is a President of Global Quantech, Inc., biotechnological research company, and a Member of the Bioelectromagnetics Society of America, the Biophysical Society and the Association of American Engineers.
After the catastrophic nuclear plant radiation leak at Chernobyl, Russia in 1986, which caused more than three million cases of cancer, Dr. Smirnov and his scientific team investigated the normalizing effect of certain mountain spring water on victims of the radioactive fallout which lead to his invention of the Molecular Resonance Effect Technology (MRET). He has been awarded two United States patents “Method and Device for Producing Activated Liquids and Methods of Use Thereof” and “Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding Material and Device”.
His most recent publications relevant to the Corona Virus Pandemic was published on May 2020.
Mechanism of MRET Treated Water Inhibition Effect on Morphology of Pathogenic Microorganisms: A Review. Smirnov I, J Clin Stud Med Case Rep 2020, 7: 87 DOI: 10.24966/CSMC-8801/100087
SEE DR IGOR'S TALK IN MALAYSIA
PUBLICATIONS BY DR. SMIRNOV
- Igor Smirnov. Mechanism of MRET® Treated Water Inhibition Effect on Morphology of Pathogenic Microorganisms: A Review. Smirnov I, J Clin Stud Med Case Rep 2020, 7: 87 DOI: 10.24966/CSMC-8801/100087
- Smirnov, I. “The High-Resolution Electrochemical Measurements for Detecting Effects of MRET® Non-Chemical Treatment of Water and the Following Treated Water Effects on Yeasts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Culture,” Sryahwa Publication. 2018;(2).4.
- Smirnov, I.V. (2008) “The Anomalous Electrodynamic Characteristics and Polarized-Oriented Multilayer Molecular Structure of MRET-Activated Water” International Journal of Nanoscience, Vol.7, No.4 and No.5: 1-5, World Scientific Publishing
- Smirnov I V. The Effect of MRET® Activated Water on Microbiological Culture Escherichia coli K-12 and on Complex Microbiological Associations. Explore Magazine. 2008; 17(1):p.1-6.
- Smirnov I V. MRET® Activated Water and its Successful Application for Preventive Treatment and Enhanced Tumor Resistance in Oncology. European Journal of Scientific Research. 2007;(16)4: p.575-583.
- Smirnov I V. The Anomalous Low Viscosity and Polarized-Oriented Multilayer Structure of MRET® Activated Water. Explore Magazine. 2007;(16):4:p.37-39.
- Process” and “Investigation of Physical Properties of MRET® Activated Water and its Successful Application for Prophylaxis and Treatment of Oncology” Program and Abstract Book, International Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, August 27 – September 1, 2006, Seoul, Korea
- Vysotskii, V.I. (2006) “Experimental Observation and the Biophysical Model of Strong Germicidal Activity of Water Activated with the help of MRET®
- Smirnov I V. Polymer Material Providing Compatibility between Technologically Originated EMR and Biological Systems. Explore Magazine. 2006; (15)4:p.26-32.
- Smirnov, I.V. (2006) “Clinical Observation by Peerayot Trongsawad, M. D., Using MRET- Activated Water as Additional Treatment” Explore Magazine. 2006;(14)6.
- Smirnov I V, Peerayot T. The Physiological Effect of MRET® Activated Water. Explore Magazine. 2006;(15)1: p.38-44.
- Smirnov I V. The Physiological Effect of MRET® Activated Water on Patients Suffering from AIDS. Explore Magazine. 2006; (15)2:p.37-40.
- Smirnov I V. Mechanism of Possible Biological Effect of Activated Water on Patients Suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease. Explore Magazine. 2006;5:p.53-56.
- Vysotskii, V.I., Smirnov, I.V. and Kornilova, A.A. (2005) “Introduction to the Biophysics of Activated Water” Universal Publishers, USA
- Smirnov I V. (2005) Comparative Study of the Effect of Microwave Radiation Neutralizers on Physiological State of Human Subjects. Explore Magazine. 2005;(14)5: p.29-44.
- Smirnov I V. The Possible Effect of MRET® Activated Water on Diabetic Patients. Explore Magazine. 2005;(14)2:p.49-54.
- Smirnov I V. The Effect of a Specially Modified Electromagnetic Field on the Molecular Structure of Liquid Water. Explore Magazine. 2004; (13):1.
- Smirnov I V. Mechanism of Activated Water’s Biological Effect on Viruses. Explore Magazine. 2003; (12)4:p.34-36.
- Smirnov I. Activated Water. Electronic Journal of Biotechnology. 2003;(6)2:p.128-142.
- Smirnov I V. Electromagnetic Radiation Optimum Neutralizer. Explore Magazine., 2002;(11)1: p.45- 50.
- Smirnov I V. Activated Water. Electric Spacecraft Journal. 2002;33:p.15-17.
- Smirnov, I. “Activated Water,” Explore Magazine. 2002;(11).2.
- Smirnov I V. Electromagnetic Radiation Optimum Neutralizer. RSO Magazine (Radiation Safety Associates). December, 2001.
IT SPEEDS UP OUR BODILY PROCESSES
MRET Technology validated by US Patent
US Patent #6,022,479 – “Method and Device for Producing Activated Liquids and Methods of Use Thereof”
“The molecular structure of water is the essence of all life.”